Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar


I'm so blessed to have my job, especially in a time when so many do not. My husband lost his job in November, and we've had to tighten the belt like so many. At the same time, we are ok. I get worried from time to time about things but I remember that when I was a single parent for 16 years, God never let my family down. I don't expect that will change now.


I still create my cards, still have my head filled with all these new card ideas, or find a technique that I MUST try that keeps me going every day, along with a house full of animals that I call "my babies". I 'll have to pull out the brag photos and showcase them in their finest.


For now, here's a Mother's Day card I really enjoy. It reminds me of a pretty spring dress in periwinkle scattered with flowers. Mother's Day could't have come at a better time of the year.


No comments: