Monday, January 24, 2011

Fabulous Find- Eclectic Oddities



I'm supposed to be doing fabulous finds every week, but as you know my friend died this month and life's been soooo mumbo jumbo. I am sure it will all pass in time.

I love the unusual. Cookie Cutter gets SO mundane after a while.
This one perked me up right away.

Look at this brooch made by Eclectic Oddities over at Zibbet. This brooch is listed as OOAK and is made from the side of a brass zipper and wool felted beads in 4 bright, summery, beachy colors and sells for $40USD. Tre Cool.


EclecticOddities has done a great job photographing her items and her artwork is fittingly Eclectic. You will find Handbags, Mixed Media, and Wearable Art sections. There's a lot to choose from, so stop by her shop sometime and check out this Waterbury artist.

No comments: