Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fabulous Finds


You know sometimes you just have to give back in any way you can. I can type, and I can post photos and give another artist their props.

When I was selling on Etsy, I met a handbag maker by the name of 1MadWoman in chat, and we became fast friends. She's funny, witty, and above all , extremely talented. She works with PMC and makes beautiful pieces, but like all artists, has many talents. Not only does she make jewelry and soap she also makes these really cute clutch purses for Bridal Parties. I think they are just delicious. She uses the best quality linen, satin, silks, and chiffon and creates them in custom colors to match any bridal theme. Stop in and pay her shop a visit, and if you are into handmade soaps and PMC creations, stop in to her Heartsabustin shop and browse a bit. Her French Vanilla Soap is wonderful. I picked up a few bars for myself.

No comments: