Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Day, Another Card


White is always such a difficult color to photograph, especially if you are not very good at photo taking. This is one of my promo cards I plan on including when I send in my Little Black Box Promo items. This cute little card is made with paper lace doilies. They never look good under a chocolate cake, anyway. I put three pretty sparkles in two of the opposite corners, heat embossed congrats in shiny silver, and topped off the whole thing with a hand tied bow . The lace is backed with some really pretty pearly paper. I love that stuff. It always makes any card look like a million bucks.

I didn't get my 75 cards done, but I did get fifty finished. Deadlines always seem to bring out the best creativity in me. I wish I had more deadlines.

No comments: