Thursday, October 2, 2008

150 Cards




This weekend is going to be BUSY for me! I decided to participate in the Little Black Box Promotion. It's a box full of goodies that have been sent to promote a sellers items from their Etsy shops. Sales haven't been really stellar for me, so I thought I would do what you have to do-spend money to make money, and promote promote promote! I'm including this really cute card I whipped up last weekend. It's something simple, but cute. I am also going to include one Christmas card in the hopes of boosting some holiday sales.

I've also restricted myself from buying any more supplies for a while. I have enough paper, ribbon and embellishments to supply a scrapbooking store. I sit here fidgeting because I know that Hobby Lobby closes in 50 minutes and boy what kind of stuff I could buy in that short span of time. I think I have a problem.

Well, that's all for now. I am going to try to get at least 75 of those cards finished before the end of the week.

No comments: