Friday, December 10, 2010

The One Hundred





I accomplished a feat today on Zibbet that I have never been able to do on Etsy in the almost 4 years I have had a shop there, and that is list 100 items. I know it does not seem like much to some, but to me, it's a big deal. I never did get to list that many items on Etsy because, well, it just cost too damn much to do so. $20 may not sound like a lot, but it's a quarter of a tank of gas when you've got no job.

Anyhow, in celebration of my 100th item, I am giving away a pair of earrings with the 100th item, which are these cute green glass pearl earrings. You basically get two pair for the price of one while supplies last. I will get the choice of the free earrings, but I promise you it won't be some ugly pair of plastic bat wing earrings that I knew I'd never sell. Anyway, thanks for looking and thanks for reading.

No comments: